2.6.35.10-74 compilation (and build) problems

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 5 01:48:12 UTC 2011

> Now I am doing the same, but thoroughly scanned through all the
> options after starting "make menuconfig" just to make sure there is
> nothing unset (or wrongly set!). Currently I am doing a build and will
> see what happens - fingers crossed.

Just finished, installed it, but unfortunately no joy - same thing
happens: plymouth "text" theme appears, large text fonts and VGA-type
resolution. No obvious errors, but I did notice that initramfs is about
500k smaller, compared to the .34 version, so I wonder is there anything
missing/excluded by dracut when building the initramfs file?