[Fedora-livecd-list] Help! groupadd can't write to /etc/group during installation (was: /etc/inittab missing)

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Nov 14 17:45:15 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 18:41:49 +0100,
   "Joshua C." <joshuacov at gmail.com> wrote:

>Since selinux needs to relable the fs at the end I don't know if if
>can do this (as well as installing the rpms on the target-fs) from a
>user account.

I remember Dan doing some work on the relabelling part a while back so that
the rules used for the live image didn't need to match those of the host
system. (So you didn't need to use mock to build an image.) I don't know
if you can do it as a normal user though. I usually build images as root
and haven't tried as a normal user in a very long time.