heads-up: upstart reversion coming soon

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Wed Sep 15 15:50:14 UTC 2010

Adam Williamson (awilliam at redhat.com) said:
> I do wish, though, Bill, that FESCo could have come through with this
> decision sooner; on a project basis it really does cut things rather
> fine for rolling RC1, and on a personal basis I could have not bothered
> with about seven hours of TC1 systemd blocker testing and triage over
> the last two days :(

I do too. I suspect for situations like this we at a minimum need to
adopt a more formal process for pulling feedback/votes/whatever outside
of the meeting timeframe, whether it's calling a special session, enforcing
a 'you must vote in the ticket by this timeframe or your vote is counted
as <foo>', or something else.

Bill