LXDE is an acceptable substitute for Gnome 2

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Sep 24 07:28:32 UTC 2011

On 09/23/2011 06:22 PM, Craig White wrote:
> Seems as though it's awful easy to whine but none of the whiners
> actually want to do any of the work.

You know, I get awful tired of people saying that and ignoring the fact
that most people aren't computer programmers and those who are generally
don't have the time or the specific expertise needed to create a new
fork of Gnome.

But what I get even more tired of is people who can't be bothered to
trim their replies so that the rest of us don't have to scroll past all
of your bickering over and over to get to your newest nugget of wisdom.
  Either take it off-list or get rid of all of the old material that
we've all seen before.