Developers responsibillity to Fedora Users

Don Quixote de la Mancha quixote at dulcineatech.com
Tue Sep 27 13:19:13 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:09 AM, Andrew Haley <aph at redhat.com> wrote:
> This distro has more than one DE.

Perhaps it would be productive if you posted explicit, detailed
instructions for changing the desktop environment in Fedora, or if
there are already instructions online, researched which page is best
then posted the link here.

I use Fedora on my workstation and Ubuntu 11.04 on my laptop.  I
really, really hated Ubuntu Unity when I first installed 11.04, but I
am getting used to it.  The main problem I had was that I could not
find anything in the menus, but it's all in there somewhere.  It's a
matter of getting used to it.

I don't have an opinion on the current Fedora, as my workstation is
packed in a storage shed until I can get a U-Haul truck to move it to
my new home.

--
Don Quixote de la Mancha
quixote at dulcineatech.com

   Custom Software Development for the iPhone and Mac OS X
   http://www.dulcineatech.com/custom-software-development/