Developers responsibillity to Fedora Users

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Sep 30 02:24:37 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-09-29 at 10:00 -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 09/29/2011 04:27 AM, Craig White wrote:
> > I think you are now understanding why few developers monitor the various
> > users lists.
>
> They don't want to know what users think of their work?
----
Presuming that we are talking about the general developer and not
specifically GNOME...

Most of the developers abandoned the main 'users' lists for all the
Linux distributions years ago. There's really little purpose to get
sucked into the negativity that seems to prevail by a small percentage
of the posters.

They read bugzilla reports. They participate on the developers list. For
the most part, I think they know what people are saying.

Craig

believed to be clean.