[fedora-virt] No keyboard with Spice/qxl...

Georgios Petasis petasisg at yahoo.gr
Thu Mar 8 11:23:02 UTC 2012

Στις 8/3/2012 11:30, ο/η Alon Levy έγραψε:
> ok, if the VM runs on a separate pc, of course it doesn't work - I
> wrongly assumed it was on the same pc as virt-manager. You need to
> capture the interface that the spice connection is on - so the network
> connection, which would be em1 / eth0. Wireshark has a neat mode where
> it shows you the packets per interface before starting a capture on a
> specific interface (menu->capture->interfaces, or ctrl-i).
Dear Alon,

I am a little confused.
I have a PC. I have started a VNC server on the pc. I run virt-manager
inside this vnc server. I run the VM from this virt-manager (so
virt-manager & VM run in the pc that the vnc server runs).
And from a second pc, I have a vnc client, that I see all these.

I have uploaded a capture from em1 here:
http://server.intellitech.gr/spice-em1.cap.bz2

Regards,

George