Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug.
--- Comment #13 from Cheng-Chia Tseng <pswo10680(a)gmail.com> 2011-10-24 12:42:22 EDT
Another test case to show off the problem:
1. Open 3 windows, one is LibreOffice Writer, other is gedit, and the other is
2. In Writer window, switch to Chewing to input "你好". Hilight "你好",
3. Switch back to Writer, "你好" is gone
4. Now go to firefox, input "你好" in the search box. Hilight it and switch to
5. Switch back to firefox, "你好" is still there
6. Go to gedit, input "你好". Hilight it, and switch to firefox
7. Switch back to gedit, "你好" is still there
8. Go to gedit again, input another "你好". Hilight "你好" you just input
two now), and switch to Writer
9. Switch back to gedit, the new "你好" you input is gone (one 你好 left)
Kind of odd.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.