[389-users] GUI errors when viewing replication agreements

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Tue Aug 28 16:21:02 UTC 2012

On 08/28/2012 10:19 AM, Wes Hardin wrote:
> On 08/28/2012 10:23 AM, Wes Hardin wrote:
>> When viewing replication agreements in the 389-console (under the Configuration
>> tab, Replication, userRoot), the first time I select each replication agreement,
>> I am greeted by an error window titled "Insufficient Permissions" stating "The
>> user cn=root does not have the permission to perform this operation."
> I found I am able to get rid of this error popup by populating the "Description"
> field for each replication agreement.  I am able to set and save the description
> under the "Configuration" tab, but I still cannot modify the schedule or
> connection details here.

What is your platform?  What version of 389-ds-base, 389-admin, and
389-ds-console?  Are you logging into the console as "admin" or as
"cn=directory manager"?  Do you have any trouble editing any other
fields in any other config tabs, or is this problem strictly limited to
editing replication agreements?  Have you filed a ticket at
https://fedorahosted.org/389?