[389-users] 389 DS Achitecture for Multiple Sites

Grzegorz Dwornicki gd1100 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:17:52 UTC 2012

In red hat docs you may find some scenarios.

Your approach seems ok. The only question in my opinion is how big
redundancy you need. Lets say that master1 fails. Is this situation
problematic for your datacenter? If yes, then you should consider adding
two more ldap servers. They can act as masters or as consumers - again
depending on your needs.

Greg.
17 wrz 2012 17:05, "Kyle Flavin" <Kyle.Flavin at wb.com> napisaƂ(a):