Search Engine on start.fedoraproject.org

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 21:46:21 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 1:31 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am confused over a couple of issues:
>
> 1) What do you mean by  paranoia and where?
> 2) What was the question that there is paranoia about?

You know what, its best that we not focus on that particular word. Its
an ugly word and focusing on it is just going to drag this discussion
in the wrong direction.  I deleted two different email trying to
respond to that particular emotive phrase and neither of my attempts
to respond avoided additional emotive language, If my goal was to
'win' debate points I'd be picking apart the usage of that word and
feigning offence. But that's not my goal, so I'm letting it slide.

I get the point she was trying to make.. a concern about over
analysing potential/theoretical problems...a valid concern in any
debate about possible impacts concerning potential policy changes.
My crystal ball may indeed be calibrated a shade toward a future full
of doom..deliberately so in an effort to make sure something
significant doesn't sneak up and bite us.

-jef