Fedora Board Meeting Recap 2010-10-21 - special meeting

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Oct 21 20:25:59 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 16:13:49 -0400,
  Jon Stanley <jonstanley at gmail.com> wrote:

> === Spins Wrangler ===
> * Bruno started writing a job description for spins wrangler, need to
> finish document
> * How much work is it?
> ** From Nirik's work - 1-2 hours day / machine builds them every day
> ** If a build breaks in rawhide, wrangler has to fix
> ** A release-engineering style job

My plan was to write job descripts for the lead, wrangler, spins owner,
and other team members. (Note that wrangler and lead are separate jobs
haven't a lot of different emphasis. The lead is supposed to lead the
team, run meetings, set goals, inspire people, delegate and probably
other stuff. The wrangler does technical reviews of ks files and acts
as a liason between Spins SIG and RelEng.)

I do this before I step down. After the release wiki cleanup, things should
be calm for a bit. livecd-tools also just got some more help, which was
another area I was worried about needing to do a lot in. So I should have
time to get that done before the FUDCON.