Dear Fedora board, please open your trac

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 12 00:07:16 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 00:58 +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Wrong. As mentioned in my very first email in this thread and further
> explained by Jörg, FAMSCo's trac is *not* private. It is open to
> submission by all FAS account holders and people can see their own
> tickets. I have said that this would be a suitable solution for me,
> although I'd like to see more transparency if possible.

I don't think your correct on this point. Joerg wrote the following
earlier in this thread:

        we also decided not to open the FAmSCo Trac Instance, because we
        came to the conclusion that we can not expose private/personal
        information out of our tickets

        But we made really good experiences to allow authenticated Users
        create new tickets and let them follow up only their own tickets

Which is where I believe Jesse got his information.

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E