multi-desktop DVD criteria

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 00:57:18 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 17:13, Christofer C. Bell
<christofer.c.bell at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:

>> The "Lets all back away" is meant to be a informal plural that is
>> meant to be inclusive to everyone (including myself).
>>
>> Beyond that, I am tired and this email just makes me grumpier. Could
>> you rewrite it in german and just let me deal with a google
>> translation because the English is coming across as someone as highly
>> passive aggressive to the point where a) it is always our (RH, board,
>> releng, anyone but you) fault, and b) you are always the victim.
>
> This is exactly why I used the term FUD.  Because Christoph seems hell
> bent on using a draft policy, subject to change, provided merely as

Ok I can't let this slide.

As has been shown to me is that it is also very much English is not a
native language and how it is taught to the person. Which is why I am
going to ask for it in German and struggle with my toddler level
knowledge of Deutsch to get a better understanding. Many times we seem
to run into these long "this person drives me f'ing nuts" and it turns
out that once the people can read facial/hand/said queues the issues
all go away. Since this happens a lot with people from Western/Central
europe I can only guess it is how English is taught or that it is
"close enough" that phrases people would use in one turn out to be
things that drive an American thinking he has been verbally knifed.

While I find myself extremely grumpy with his emails, I have to
realize that the "tone" I am reading is if that letter was written by
a "fellow American English speaker". I am sure that my germanic
attempts would come across much worse.. (since most of my vocabulary
is swearing).

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren