[Ambassadors] emea-fedora mailing list ?

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 10 09:47:06 UTC 2010

Hi neighbours,

Don't you think that creating an EMEA mailing list wouldn't help organizing?
I personally think that EMEA decisions could be roughly (at least)
done in the mailing list, as attending the weekly meeting is quite
hard for many peoples.
This would reduce the ambassadors' mailing list flow. This could also
be done in other regions. Of course, we won't forget to cc-ing the
general ambassador mailing list for important information.

An other idea would be to use a regional tag in all our emails, by
including [EMEA], [APAC]...
At this stage, it is quite hard to filter this mailing list.

Kévin Raymond (shaiton)
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2