[Ambassadors] [EMEA] Talks for FOSDEM 2011

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 17 18:11:57 UTC 2010

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010, Pierros Papadeas wrote:

> [3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2011_Talk_Propositions

The simple truth is that as of right now, we have very few Fedora talks
being proposed at FOSDEM.

We've got over 20 people signed up to attend FOSDEM as part of Fedora's
group, but only two who have indicated on the wiki page that they
submitted talks -- Jared and Lennart.

There are a ton of categories where Fedora-related talks could be given:

Perl
Open Source Telephony
Virtualization
Free Java
Crossdesktop

Is there anyone attending FOSDEM who would like to submit a talk that
fits into one of these categories, and that can be (in part) about
Fedora?

I'm willing to help anyone who wants to give a talk put one together, if
they need advice on how to structure a talk, what points to make, etc.

--Max