[Ambassadors] EMEA Media, All desktop spins on one disc, All full install DVDs on one disc

Arthur Buliva arthurbuliva at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:06:44 UTC 2010

The first question coming to my mind is whether this requires any additional
special hardware to read

On Oct 13, 2010 1:48 PM, "Sascha Thomas Spreitzer" <
sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> You mentioned that dual layer is slower which might be a drawback for
> the live media. The questi...
Relating the hardware and bus system one is using it could drain speed.
The laser is switching between two data surfaces.

This behaviour is identical to movie DVD reading.

I do have no clue, whether this would impact our users Live media
experience. Any Ideas?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer

http://spreitzer.name/
h...