[Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC bids

Alejandro Perez aeperezt at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:53:41 UTC 2011

Jeorg,

You are right and we appreciate your help then, now adding something,
when we compare the APAC bids with LATAM bids there is one difference
not sure if it is a big difference or not, LATAM had 3 FUDcon before 2
of them on Brasil which is where Fedora LATAM has more contribuidor
therefore it was time to allow other areas to have FUDcon. In APAC case
India is what Brasil is for LATAM, with no FUDcon there before. Hope
this help making your decision.