[Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC bids

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 29 16:54:04 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com> wrote:
> As Chair of FAmSCo I am asking Board and FPL to delay the decision
> making until at least upcoming Saturday.

OK, I'll wait to make my decision until after Saturday.  I'm on the
road this week, so waiting a few more days actually makes the
communication a bit easier.  Please be aware that there are several
factors that I'm going to use to make my decision, including feedback
from Ambassadors and FAmSCo, feedback from other contributors in the
area, evaluation of travel costs, and feedback from Red Hat as the
primary sponsor of the event.  So don't feel like I'm putting all the
responsibility for the decision on your shoulders -- I'll take your
input and add it to the rest of the feedback I receive and make the
final decision.

Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader

More information about the ambassadors mailing list