[Ambassadors] Organizing Fedora swag a bit better

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 23 22:35:39 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 16:08 -0500, inode0 wrote:
> Yes, but again sorry if I just am being stupid, but I don't see how
> anything there is connected to any vendor or vendor provided template.
> So if I am given a template from a vendor I still don't know how to
> take from this page what is appropriate and mangle it into the
> template without fear of messing up. :)

Right now we're just talking at the design level. Once we are pretty
sure we're set with a good base set of designs, then we'll need to
figure out a way for ambassadors to auth via FAS to get access to
templates for each design. E.g., for the 'Fedora' logotype design, maybe
there's a folder for that somewhere, and you can login and grab various
versions of that design in different templates... one for a t-shirt, one
for a pen, one for a lanyard, etc.  For print materials, like the four
F's poster, you might find print-ready files for A3 format, US Letter,
A4, etc.

Does that make sense?

~m