[Fedora-users-br] Como acessar remotamente via modo texto um nobreak inteligente em linux?

Takahashi, Emerson S emerson em setaoffice.com
Quarta Julho 28 01:04:43 UTC 2010

Nunca mexi com esses pacotes mas acho que você deveria olhar o nut.

root em shellcore:~ # yum info nut nut-client
Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
Available Packages
Name       : nut
Arch       : x86_64
Version    : 2.4.3
Release    : 3.fc13
Size       : 701 k
Repo       : fedora
Summary    : Network UPS Tools
URL        : http://www.networkupstools.org/
License    : GPLv2+
           : assortment of UPSes that are found out there in the field. Many
           : models have serial ports of some kind that allow some form of state
           : checking. This capability has been harnessed where possible to
           : allow for safe shutdowns, live status tracking on web pages, and
           : more.

Name       : nut-client
Arch       : i686
Version    : 2.4.3
Release    : 3.fc13
Size       : 82 k
Repo       : fedora
Summary    : Network UPS Tools client monitoring utilities
URL        : http://www.networkupstools.org/
License    : GPLv2+
           : monitor a ups that the client host has access to, but where the UPS
           : is physically attached to a different computer on the network.

Name       : nut-client
Arch       : x86_64
Version    : 2.4.3
Release    : 3.fc13