Custom headers/footers in koji

Anthony Towns atowns at redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 01:49:44 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Mike McLean" <mikem at redhat.com>
> On 03/30/2011 01:17 AM, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > Hello world,
> > Attached is a couple of small additions to koji's web code to allow
> > customising the headers/footer a little more (headers are good to
> > customise for linking back to the main site or secondary koji
> > instances; footers are good to customise for web analytics :)
> I'm curious about the header placement. You have it between the logo
> and the search box, whereas the footer is at the very end.

That seemed like the best place to put additional headers -- if you wanted to add a list of kojis for secondary architectures or similar, having them between the logo and the search box seemed about right to me.

The other option would just be to have the extra header replace the logo -- if you want to keep the logo, you just add in the img code in your custom html, and then you can add stuff before or after the logo as you like.

Cheers,
aj

--
Anthony Towns <atowns at redhat.com>