RFC : Re-structuring Campus-Am team

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 1 04:50:19 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:10 AM, inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:31 PM, Buddhike Kurera
>> Campus FAm is an inactive group at the moment[4]. So why dont we
>> re-structure it and give some life to it. If campus Am is not the right place,
>> we can have a separate team. The idea behind is the important, i believe.
>
> I think the focus being on involving students is the better, more
> productive focus. But we come back to the problem it always had which
> is getting students involved. I really support the idea here, so I'm
> all for trying something new to make it work. I do think the
> fundamental problem is reaching the students to get them involved.

I had a IRC chat with Biertie some days back and he is willing to support
for a change. If we change the scope as we can get the students support,
I think we can get their involvement, but first we need to have a place to
invite them. Therefore we need to change the way the Campus Am team
organized.

So the problem is, how Campus Am. team should be changed to get more
students' involvement?

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)