Fedora 19 cloud images ready to go!

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 2 16:30:19 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 02, 2013 at 12:04:40PM -0400, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> And the "official documentation" points to openstack.redhat.com - which
> may be the official RDO documentation - but I would have thought that
> "official documentation" might point to http://docs.openstack.org/ - or as
> a second guess to fedora cloud documentation. I'm not sure "official" is
> the most descriptive/valid word here - although those docs are reasonably
> decent - perhaps upstream or another word would be better?

+1 to another word, yeah. We could maybe link to both?

> As an aside: I notice that the upstream, upstream openstack docs (at
> docs.openstack.org) currently have a "basic installation guide for F18"
> showing - is anyone interested in getting that updated, or is the upstream
> precedent more likely to be to have F19 documentation after the release of
> Havana?

I hope that someone is, but it's probably the OpenStack community people
here who may not be reading deep into this thread about the guest images. I
think those docs come from
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_started_with_OpenStack_on_Fedora_18