Please karma https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rpm-ostree-2014.111-1.fc21

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Wed Nov 19 05:06:24 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:13:03PM -0500, Dusty Mabe wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 08:32:30PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 17, 2014, at 08:18 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> >
> > > Colin, what's the easiest way to test this? (Or ostree updates in
> > > general?)
> >
> > See https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/cloud/2014-October/004497.html
> >
> > > It'd be pretty awesome to have a test plan:
> > >
> > > <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_package_test_plan_creation>
> >
> > Dusty posted:
> >
> > https://gist.github.com/dustymabe/bf955b6afa8177ecf6fc
> >
> > I guess that could maybe be turned into a plan?
>
> I converted my notes into mediawiki format (using pandoc) and stored them
> at [1]. Perhaps roshi can pick that up and make some formalized plans out of
> it.
>
> Sorry I don't have time to give this karma right now.

So I tested this tonight by doing a compose with the new rpm-ostree
and then rebasing an existing system [1]. I'll give it some karma but
I will note that I don't really know how to test that the wheel group
properly got created (by rebasing instead of doing a full build in koji).

If you would like to share that with us that would be great.

Dusty

[1] - http://ur1.ca/itkhv