Testing Docker images (and possibly other cloud images) in CentOS CI

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 2 18:28:35 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 12:22:54PM -0500, Scott Collier wrote:
> "This Change does not include running a Fedora container registry.
> Although we might want to do so in the future, this should not be a
> blocker. Container images will be a) delivered to the upstream
> Docker Hub and b) put on the Fedora FTP/HTTP mirror network."
> What I'm focusing on is the statement for "a".  This would break the
> docker trusted builds for Fedora the way they are currently
> structured.

Hmmmm, thanks for noting this. What's the impact/downside of that? I
know that Docker changed "trusted" to "automated", because they're not
actually offering any claim to trust through this feature.

Is there a way we could structure it differently to get any similar
benefit?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>