Fedora 22 is out, Fedora 23 is coming :)

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Thu Jun 11 19:09:11 UTC 2015

On 06/11/2015 02:45 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> But do they need different install media? Or can they live within one
> release image that has selectable options?
>
> I think a Workstation Live image, a netinstall image and a server DVD
> image are sufficient to create any Fedora laptop, desktop, server or
> cloud installation you want. Is that not the case? For an install
> without internet there would be some packages that aren't on the DVD
> image but you could have them on your intranet.

As Matthew said, we've had this conversation before.

I don't want to take a DVD or any kind of install image and spin it up
to craft an AMI or image for OpenStack or whatever - I want a premade
image I can spin up *immediately*. I want it tailored *for that
environment* and that's it.
--
Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS