Fedora Plasma Product, feedback please

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Fri Mar 28 12:16:01 UTC 2014

I have seen the discussion, but to continue making spins available and giving them equal billing to the products are two very different things.
I don't mind or care if there is for example a spins.fdo.org page listing a ton of spins, coprs, remixes and other variations that people have put together.
But that is not what the main fedora website should be built around and focus on offering.

Christian