[Design-team] Request for feedback!

Nelson Marques nmo.marques at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 21:54:11 UTC 2010

 Dear fellow Fedora artists,

 I've picked up 6 wallpapers from Fedora 13 Artwork Page[1] and resized
them into my 1366x768 and 1600x1200 and made a slideshow wallpaper for
GNOME.

 The slideshow wallpaper was named: "fedora-design".
 The RPM was nammed: goddard-fedora-design-wallpapers-*.noarch.rpm
 (dependency list, GNOME. not sure on the outcome on KDE).

 I haven't released this, and did it for my own joy. There is art
submited that I love and I haven't found it on Goddard.

 Does anyone wants to release it on Fedora-Art.org ?
 Anyone minds that I make the RPM available on my fedorapeople?

 I can add more resolutions before submitting it, what resolutions would
you like me to introduce ?

 thanks,

 nelson.

PS: I believe it would be fun to share this so we can give more
notoriety to our artists and their awesome work. In the future if anyone
wants to push a similiar package I don't mind to maintain it. I hope I
can support more directly Fedora Design and Artwork this way, or at
least help.