[Design-team] Sparkleshare set up for design team files!

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 25 13:49:45 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 08:22 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
>  * it works only in nautilus, elsewhere you're just on your own (well,
>    it's basically a convenient frontend to git) -- do you realize that
>    not all contributors use Gnome (especially since F15)? I for one use
>    xfce...

Hylke has confirmed this isn't true. In my earlier email on the topic to
Danny I think I made it clear I had no clue. From Hylke:

"you don't need nautilus at all. it's only for the nautilus extension,
which provides an entry in the right click menu to check out older
versions of the document, or copy a weblink (only works with
github/gitorious atm)"