Darktable Copr

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 10 13:45:50 UTC 2015

Okay, so from what I understand thus far then:

1) If I upgrade to F23, I will either be left with F22 darktable and get
confused/frustrated when I try to upgrade it (eg when a new feature
comes out tha tI want,) or I will be left with a system that I cannot
upgrade at all (still an open question as to how obvious the workaround
of removing darktable would be?)

2) The Design Suite is going to either (a) drop darktable (b) be dropped
itself (c) massively overhauled to become a Fedora Remix.

3) Still don't understand the F23 experience of installing darktable.

In terms of user experience, this simply sucks and makes me feel like
slavish adherence to obscure packaging rules is more important than our
user base.

~m