Fwd: Broken dependencies: rt3

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Sun Dec 19 10:24:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am mail bombed with mails complaining about broken deps originating
from those EPEL6-versions of packages I maintain in Fedora.

* I am not these packages' maintainer (I maintain them in Fedora, but do
not maintain them in EPEL) - Stop this silly mail-bombardment!

* The broken deps these mails are complaining about must have been
present in EPEL for a long time, because none of these packages has been
rebuilt recently.

* Please add a human mail contact (reply-to) to these broken mails such
that people being subject to this kind of bombardment have a chance to
get some human's reaction. At least all of my attempts to contact those
individuals on PM of whom I presume to be responsible remained unanswered.

Please understand that this current practice doesn't leave me an
alternative to filter these mails as "spam".

Ralf