Fedora 13 has been branched!!

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Feb 18 03:18:27 UTC 2010

Jesse Keating wrote:
> Yes, that may be true.  It is unfortunate that you'll now have to do a
> buildroot override task, but that was a negative impact we were willing
> to take.

The question is, wouldn't it have been possible to, yes, branch early so
Rawhide could move on (as we did), but have builds from F-13 land directly
in dist-f13 until the Beta Freeze (as was done in the past and worked quite
well)?

> As I said in other mails, if you're seeing a long lag in tag
> requests, we can try to grow the list of folks with tag rights to cover
> other time zones.

I think that'd be a good idea. My tag requests for buildroot overrides
usually only get processed when rdieter is up, even if I file them in the
rel-eng Trac. ;-)

        Kevin Kofler