Reasons for hall monitoring

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 6 21:46:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 23:22 +0200, Matěj Cepl wrote:
> Dne 6.5.2010 12:28, Karel Zak napsal(a):
> >> Thank you for pointing out yet another undemocratic policy passed by one of
> >
> > +1  The Hall Monitor Policy is cancer.
>
> +1000 it feels to me like in a bad old Communism when the open debate
> was allowed only when it didn't touch the leading role of the Communist
> Party. I really don't think anybody in this thread said anything so
> sacrilegious that the thread should be terminated.

Normally, I'd be against it killing a thread, but the thread that
started this discussion had already been done awhile back and this new
thread added *nothing* new to the discussion. Frankly, it was more
deserving to be on Slashdot more than the fedora-devel list. The Hall
Monitors were totally justified in killing this one imo, and frankly if
folks want more repetitive flame-bait threads like that I've got zero
interest in staying subscribed to it.

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E