Fedora 13 Release Candidate Phase

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed May 12 19:06:17 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-12 at 11:14 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:

> I've noticed some discussion on #fedora-devel about "taking in
> nice-to-haves since the release is slipping."  If these new packages are
> not blockers or critical to the release when/where did we decide to
> deviate from what is stated above?
>
> Who decides what gets in and what is the criteria? Better yet, is this
> written down anywhere?

These were high value issues that were either discussed at the various
blocker meetings as "we'd take this if we slipped, but wouldn't slip
because of it", or made such a decision today while looking at tickets
filed in releng requesting the builds.

Judgment calls made by releng, qa, and engineering.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!