systemd: Is it wrong?

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 11 16:29:24 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Lennart Poettering
<mzerqung at 0pointer.de> wrote:
> I guess we have to agree to disagree on this.

There are enough replied to this thread that I think it's time for me
to step in here, and ask the thread to please focus on the technical
details of how to make NFS work well under systemd.  It seems to me
that right now, you're both just talking past each other to defend why
your think your point of view is the "one" correct point of view in
the universe.  In my (possibly naive?) view, we're spending too much
time trying to tear people down rather than build up the technological
answers to the problem at hand.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader