Firefox 4 for f14?

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Mar 25 16:23:30 UTC 2011

On 03/25/2011 05:07 PM, Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:16:41 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>
>>> We do have a rolling release, it's called rawhide.
>>
>> You are mixing up "rolling release" with "development" dump yard.
>
> I'm not yet conviced that there is a significant difference in the
> long term.

rawhide just receives what ever people throw into into the bin, no
matter how broken it might be and how low the quality might be.

A rolling release would have a QA or release managment which would check
packages which go into the bin.

Admitted, provided how Fedora and rawhide currently works the difference
is effectively null.

Ralf