Fedora clean up process seems to be seriously broken...

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:40:35 UTC 2011

On 11/22/2011 04:51 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> On 11/21/2011 10:50 PM, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>> I understand this thread as a comment on improving the detection of
>> inactive maintainers and unmaintained packages.
>
> It is indeed intended as such.

I would recommend you stop this thread at this point and write up a
concrete proposal and submit it to FESCo and/or help with scripts that
automate the detection of potentially unmaintained packages.  I would
also recommend that you become a package maintainer so that you are
aware of the other side and understand the problem areas better.

Rahul