Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Fri Mar 2 12:15:51 UTC 2012

On 02/03/12 13:10, Aleksandar Kurtakov wrote:
> What about bug reporter being unable to fix the mentioned bug?
Oh no. I'm mean unable to fix because of missing knowledge, not
unable because of missing commit rights.

I might file a bug against kernel, but I'm definitely not the right
person to patch there. (You might substitute kernel with everything
you want, just to make the picture).

I'm a bit puzzled by quick-and-dirty 'fixes' which may lead to errors
somewhere else.
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>
               <mrunge at fedoraproject.org>