Booting Fedora from LVM with grub2

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 23:17:57 UTC 2012

On 03/29/2012 04:39 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Jared K. Smith wrote:
>> Because my reply wasn't about the content of your message.  My reply
>> was all about the *tone* of your email.  I know that language barrier
>> is part of the problem here, but the tone of your email messages often
>> comes across as demanding and condescending.
>
> Harald is simply frustrated by Fedora changes which in his view are clearly
> not for the better, and I can fully understand that, given that I find
> myself agreeing with him every so often. Something that looks like an
> improvement to a developer might actually be a regression in users' view.
>
> The tone of his messages is purely and simply a result of the frustration.

I am not surprised by your excuse but I don't buy that at all.  He comes
off as rude in other mailing lists as well including the users list
where he talks down on anyone who does things in a different way.  If
someone is so frustrated by Fedora that they feel compelled to behave
this way, then they should pick something more suitable for them.

Rahul