BuildRequires for texlive stuff for F18 and beyond

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Sat Jan 26 11:43:55 UTC 2013

On Sex, 2013-01-25 at 12:56 -0800, Benjamin De Kosnik wrote:
> > > [...]
> > > With the more fine grained texlive packaging in F>18 where
> > > tex(latex) is provided by texlive-collection-latex I am finding
> > > that this is insufficient to build most documents. I see two
> > > options in these cases:
> > >
> > > 1) Add BuildRequires; texlive-collection-latexextra  (nb.
> > > texlive-collection-latexrecommended isn't usually sufficient)
>
> Yes. Do this.
>
> I think, especially now as this dep tuning is going on, that the first
> step should be to bring out these "big gun" dependencies like:
>
> BuildRequires: texlive-collection-latexextra
>
> And get stuff working quickly.
>
> After the dust has settled with the transition and deps are even
> slightly modularized (from the old "latex"), then maybe at a future
> date the Deps can be investigated with more granularity, and
> the texlive-collections can be optimized.

For
/usr/share/doc/VirtualBox-4.2.6/UserManual.pdf
/usr/share/doc/VirtualBox-4.2.6/UserManual_fr_FR.pdf

I need add
%if 0%{?fedora} >= 18
BuildRequires:  doxygen-latex
BuildRequires:  texlive-collection-fontsrecommended
BuildRequires:  texlive-ec
BuildRequires:  texlive-ucs
BuildRequires:  texlive-tabulary
BuildRequires:  texlive-fancybox
%endif

texlive-collection-latexextra seems is not required

Regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.