Hardened checking - how?

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 20:36:36 UTC 2013

Hi,
Is there an official Fedora way for telling is something is hardened
correctly?
I'm working on hardening mongodb, and I think I have it right, but I'd
really like to check.

I was given a couple of scripts, which had dependencies not in Fedora,
which then had dependencies not in Fedora, and so forth.  At the third
level of dependencies, I figured there had to be a more official way.

If I missed a Fedora web page on it, or it was in the recent hardening
discussion, feel free to point me to it.

Thanks
Troy Dawson