F21 downloads repository metadata in 3 places!

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 15 18:53:22 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 01:29:21PM +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> At the moment the PK front-ends only download when on wifi or wired.
> Do you have an actual use-case for per-network configuration?

I'd definitely like to select which wifi connections are used. I don't
want to be eating up the coffee shop's bandwidth when I'll be home or
at work later in the day, for example. And that's just being a good
neighbor; from a more selfish point of view, when I use my phone as a
wifi access point I'd like to not use up my limited data plan.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>