F22 System Wide Change: Replace Yum With DNF

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sat Jun 14 12:56:00 UTC 2014

Le samedi 14 juin 2014 à 13:45 +0100, Jon Kent a écrit :
> Concerns me greatly when someone thinks cli is the wrong way to
> automate things. Agree Reindl comment 're this statement.

CLI is not scalable, you need to fork processes for that. There is also
no way to communicate errors to the software that do the automation,
since you can only transmit string without any formatting or
translation.

You are also mixing something mean for a user and something meant for a
software.
--
Michael Scherer