Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2014-10-08)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 9 02:12:13 UTC 2014

On Wed, Oct 08, 2014 at 08:18:22PM -0400, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Well, what I do with upstreams as an individual is not within FESCo's
> purview and this message also appears to assume that downstream patches
> would be needed.  If no coordination can be done within Fedora, that is
> effectively a rejection of the proposal which is fine.  Just wanted to be
> clear on that.

See the transcript. I don't think there's any problem with coordinating it
in Fedora in some way, but we don't want that to be a way that puts a burden
on Fedora packagers unless they're interested. If you're interested in
having a Fedora page which tracks affected upstreams, that'd be fine.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>