Koji build failure: noarch vs. arch?

gil puntogil at libero.it
Thu Feb 12 16:28:54 UTC 2015

Il 12/02/2015 16:50, Jerry James ha scritto:
> Eek, sorry, got busy and forgot about this...
>
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
>> I'm really not sure, but a scratch build here works fine:
>> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=8784062
>>
>> Is there any changes to your local koji client config?
as i wrote in my e-mail titled "jni libraries fails in koji"
i have the same problem
i haven't done any changes in koji client config
contains
[koji]

;configuration for koji cli tool

;url of XMLRPC server
server = http://koji.fedoraproject.org/kojihub

;url of web interface
weburl = http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji

;url of package download site
topurl = https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/

;path to the koji top directory
;topdir = /mnt/koji

;configuration for Kerberos authentication

;the service name of the principal being used by the hub
;krbservice = host

;configuration for SSL authentication

;client certificate
cert = ~/.fedora.cert

;certificate of the CA that issued the client certificate
ca = ~/.fedora-server-ca.cert

;certificate of the CA that issued the HTTP server certificate
serverca = ~/.fedora-server-ca.cert