To someone with power to push packages on Fedora 21

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Oct 23 02:37:01 UTC 2015

Reindl Harald wrote:
> it *is* useful in case nobody reports a problem because you get the
> confirmation the package not only works for you

Sorry, "it is not useful" was too strong a statement. I mean it is not *as
relevant* for the decision whether to push the update as the presence or
absence of reported issues. (That said, Bodhi rules are such that a generic
+1 often *is* important because otherwise Bodhi won't let me push the update
at all.)

(In addition, a more precise statement what exactly was tested is also more
useful than a generic "works for me", but I realize it can be hard to state
this without wasting hours writing novels for many packages.)

        Kevin Kofler