Self-Introduction: Danny Stieben

Danny Stieben dmaxel at fedoraproject.org
Sun Feb 13 06:16:04 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

My name is Danny Stieben. I live near Dallas, Texas, USA, and I'm a
junior in high school. This is my first writing project, though I did
maintain my own blog for a short time. I've been using computer since I
was 5 or 6 years old, and used Linux full-time since the end of 2008.
Therefore, I learn a lot about the operating system I use and know what
to do when I want to do it. I can also type just under 50 wpm.

Currently I'm an Ambassador (for almost a year now), and am in the
process of joining a few more projects within Fedora. I enjoy talking to
people, making graphics, and explaining to people how to do things on
their computers.

I feel that I am a good match for the Docs project because I always hate
when something is inadequately explained to me, no matter what it is.
Contributing to the Docs project would improve the overall image of
Fedora, which is something I work for. My writing should up to par with
quality, as I've received a couple awards for my writing in academic
competitions.

Lastly, for the technical stuff...
pub   2048R/8D3706DC 2010-05-02
      Key fingerprint = 9562 E497 1115 B0D0 6DF2  D619 76A0 83B9 8D37 06DC
uid                  Danny Stieben (Fedora Ambassador)
<dmaxel at fedoraproject.org>
sub   2048R/5C1F8181 2010-05-02

I look forward to working with you guys!
--
Danny Stieben
Fedora Ambassador
dmaxel at fedoraproject.org