Self-Introduction

Jacob Hunt jhunt at redhat.com
Fri Aug 22 21:45:29 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm new to the list and would like to participate in Fedora Documentation Project, and I'm requesting access to the "docs" group on FAS for my account (jhunt).

I work at Red Hat as a Sr. Technical Account Manager (TAM) and have been here for several years, initially starting as a Consultant and RHCE Instructor at Red Hat.  As part of my role I have to create and maintain custom documentation for my accounts. I use LyX [1] to create all my documentation I like the professional look it gives my documents plus all the nice features compared to the common word processors.  I've dabbled with Publican a bit, but have no problem learning how to effectively use it to create documentation.

I live outside of Boise, ID, US (UTC -6) and work from home as a remote employee.  Unless there is a need elsewhere I was thinking of helping on the Category Pages [2] to start.

Thank you,

Jacob Hunt, RHCE
Sr. Technical Account Manager
Global Support Services
Red Hat, Inc.

mobile (208) 794-3408
office (650) 254-4263

Key ID = DB7CBBE7
Key fingerprint = 163D 55B2 4C85 0C0B C4FA  9C2A C860 E3B1 DB7C BBE7

[1] http://www.lyx.org
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Pages_that_need_love