RFC: Wiki Gardening... it's time to pull up the weeds

Leslie S Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 12:51:01 UTC 2014

Yes, it was time.

Keep the archives for 14 months and then purge.  If there was good stuff that needed keeping, those who referred to it regularly will vocally scream loud enough as to wake the dead.  Why 14 months? Some people only refer to some stuff annually, as if they are doing their annual income tax.

Regards

 Leslie

Mr. Leslie Satenstein
SENT FROM MY OPEN SOURCE LINUX SYSTEM.